UK ~ Nottingham
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient Sciences have a new vacancy for a Cleanroom Technician in the Manufacturing Operations department. You will contribute to the success of the business through effective support of scientific staff in Manufacturing Areas (GMP). The Cleanroom Technician will be responsible for cleaning manufacturing areas and maintaining appropriate levels of garments / consumables for all GMP areas in our laboratories in Nottingham.
This role is fundamental to ensuring regulatory standards are met within the manufacturing areas at Quotient Sciences.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform routine scheduled cleaning of the manufacturing and associated GMP areas as well as ad hoc cleaning as required by manufacturing teams.
- Perform equipment cleaning on specific equipment for which you have been trained and support scientific staff by washing and drying glassware as required,
- Monitor and maintain levels of consumables within GMP manufacturing areas, and support scientific staff with associated tasks as and when required.
- Managing garments required for GMP areas, ensuring adequate garments are available in all change areas as well as effective control over laundering process, and keeping detailed and accurate records in Logbooks of all work undertaken, ensuring that all records are clear, concise and legible at all times.
- Routine preparation of swabbing and cleaning reagents to be used by the manufacturing team and associated cleaning team
- Assisting with the management and coordination of the equipment store and provide support for the wider manufacturing operations team as necessary.
- Communicate with management and manufacturing staff to ensure the GMP cleanroom is audit-ready at all times.
- Comply with all relevant Standard Operating Procedures
This is a full time role and the working hours will be 12pm - 8pm.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role in a regulated industry, such as, pharmaceutical, food, or manufacturing.
To be successful in this role you must have high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks/issues simultaneously.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures. In order to meet business needs, it is essential that you have a flexible approach, and are motivated to work to strict and tight deadlines.
Full training will be provided.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.