UK ~ Nottingham
Learning & Development Coordinator
Our growing and successful business comprises over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to Quotient’s exciting growth, we have a fantastic career opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator based in Nottingham. As a member of the OD & HR team, you will be responsible for a wide range of L&D administrative services that support the delivery of Quotient’s Organisational Effectiveness L&D Strategy and objectives globally.
We are committed to providing learning and development opportunities which enable our employees to be the best they can be. Learning is at the heart of our culture and we are looking for a talented individual who will support our L&D Partner take our L&D programs to the next level.
This role will also support the creation of learning materials including e-learning and will support the wider OD & HR department when required.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicating, coordinating and scheduling the learning and development offer
- Booking people on training sessions, liaising with department schedulers and coordinating trainers
- Recording, tracking and monitoring L&D and Talent data
- Producing metrics/management information
- Putting new processes and systems in place for learning and development
- Supporting the creation of learning materials including converting training materials into e-learning
- Supporting talent and succession initiatives within the organisation
- General administration support to OD&HR
Quotient Sciences is a fast paced and growing business, every day will present you with an exciting new challenge.
We are looking for a passionate and engaging individual who has excellent relationship building skills and has proven ability in administrative roles. Pro-active planning, prioritisation and strong time management skills are a must.
Other skills and experience required for this role:
- Highly IT literate - proven track record in using appropriate systems (especially PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint)
- Strong communicator with the ability to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across OD & HR and the wider business
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize and adapt quickly in a challenging and pressured environment
- Ability to convert training materials into e-learning desirable
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.