UK ~ Reading
Manufacturing Supplies Associate
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Supplies Associate. Working in Pharmaceutical Scientific and Technical Services area, you will be responsible for providing project support, supplies ordering and coordination to the Pharmaceutical Operations group. You will need to order and coordinate supplies availability to support development and GMP activities, whilst working alongside colleagues in Pharmaceutical Operations and Quality Assurance.
- Arrange for procurement of development and clinical manufacturing supplies, excipients, comparator products, final container closures, packaging and other supplies, in a timely manner. To inform Project colleagues as appropriate where issues with timescales are identified.
- Ensuring that all required paperwork necessary for booking in and release of supplies has been received or requested.
- In conjunction with study specific materials liaise with Project Managers and Project leaders to ensure all study materials are available, sampled and released in a timely manner to meet the needs of the study. This will require liason with the QC group for material identification for release.
- Maintain appropriate overhead stock controls to ensure sufficient supply volumes are maintained at all times.
- Ensure compliant and accurate records of Clinical manufacturing materials are maintained and readily available for study specific monitoring visits.
- Undertake timely reconciliation and controlled disposal or client returns of development and clinical manufacturing supplies of drug substance, IMPS, excipients and comparator products as part of study close down activities.
- Co-ordinate shipping of materials and Investigational medicinal Products (IMPS) to clients or 3rd parties as applicable.
- Assist Materials Management in maintaining a well organised, tidy and compliant GMP store in order to ensure adequate stock control and segregation.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of work undertaken, ensuring records are clear, concise and legible at all times (as per GMP).
The ideal candidate will be degree educated or equivalent, have knowledge of GMP procedures. Previous procurement and administrative experience would be desirable. You must be an organised individual, have a high attention to detail and should be able to work towards strict and tight project deadlines. The ability to juggle a range of tasks simultaneously and responding to client and internal demands is also essential for this role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.