UK ~ Nottingham
Vice President, Group Finance
Quotient is a rapidly growing, acquisitive, private equity owned business. It comprises over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development services around the globe, saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
We have a fantastic career opportunity available for a Vice President, Group Finance.
Operating at group level, the Vice President, Group Finance will report to the Group Chief Financial Officer and lead the UK and US Finance teams. You will be responsible for the provision of Group financial reporting to the Board, investors and lenders – managing and coordinating the monthly reporting timetable across the Group. You will also manage the year-end process, including preparation of Statutory accounts, relevant tax filings and liaison with auditors.
You will drive financial performance improvements initiatives; playing an integral role in working capital and treasury management. Whilst co-ordinating the group business plan and short-term financial planning/budget process through the multi-site/service line/currency business.
Other key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Group FX and treasury management
- Group tax planning and structuring, in liaison with tax advisors
- Overseeing development and continuous improvement to the Group Finance system
- Overseeing monthly consolidation and group accounts
- Investigating cost efficiencies across the Group
- Implement consistent authorisation policies and controls across the Group
- Ensuring consistent accounting policies applied across the Group e.g. revenue recognition FRS102 etc.
- Assisting with all group corporate filings and any restructuring
- Assisting CFO with Corporate/banking/equity structuring changes
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or similar) with an extensive, proven track record of operating at Group level in a similar role within a multi-site and multi-currency business.
Previous leadership experience is essential for this role as you will be managing controllers at other sites, as well as the head office Finance function, based in Nottingham. We are looking for a talented and driven Vice President, Group Finance who will thrive in a fast paced, demanding, and dynamic work environment.
Other essential skills and experience required:
- Strong Group FC/no.2
- Private equity experience
- Corporate transaction experience (acquisitions, refinancing etc.)
- Group reporting to third parties, such as investors, Board and banks
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.