UK ~ Nottingham
QA Administrator - Maternity cover
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
We have a new opportunity for a temporary QA Administrator (Maternity cover) to join the QA Department based at the site in Nottingham.
The QA Administrator will support the provision and development of an efficient and effective Quality Management System by coordinating and providing administrative support of the quality issues, CAPAs and change control processes. You will support SOP lifecycle management where required by formatting policies, SOPs, work instructions, templates and forms and support with the company archiving program.
You must comply and adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required for this role.
Other tasks and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance through the Quality framework and follow procedures that govern the work performed in this role.
- Working effectively with colleagues across all functional areas to achieve objectives whilst maintaining good working relationships.
- Providing administration duties where required to the wider quality team including; assisting with the set up and administration of training sessions and documentation, supporting Vendor Management and approval process and administrative tasks relating to the Quality Systems and Compliance group.
The successful candidate will have a high level of previous administration experience which involved collating and organising large amounts of complex data.
Other skills and experience required:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and/ or Good Manufacturing Practice
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously whilst working to strict and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the wider team
- Educated to GCSE level
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.