US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
The Recruitment Coordinator position is a critical addition to the US recruitment function and the Human Resources team. The successful candidate will engage in scheduling, planning and executing recruitment activities throughout 3 US based sites located in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region and Miami, Florida. This highly visible position allows for both local and global visibility and will assist in shaping the future initiatives within the talent acquisition function.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes
- Support the scheduling of interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring related documents.
- Assist with initial prescreening of candidates for entry level positions
- Assists with the interview process including, but not limited to, coordinating with candidates and hiring managers, scheduling, planning and preparation for interview days, collecting feedback from the hiring team.
- Support the offer process through preparation of documents and processing collected documents from candidates
- Initiate new hire on boarding activities such as background screening inclusive of drug screening, employment reference verification and criminal record verification
- Coordinate New Hire Orientation
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- May support initiatives and lead trainings related to the recruitment process or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Generate US candidate cost per hire reporting on a quarterly basis
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and other recruiting sessions as needed.
- Utilize technology to enhance the recruitment process such as testing new applications that could be used to support the recruiting team as well.
- Support Human Resources team initiatives as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment or human resource related coordination; preferably supporting the life sciences industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media platforms, and other related systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.