UK ~ Nottingham
Our growing and successful business comprises over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient Sciences have an exciting new career opportunity for a Proposals Coordinator in the Client Services team in Nottingham.
As a group, the Client Services team design, build and cost new programmes of work for Quotient’s customers. You will interact with senior staff in both the commercial and operational teams to ensure projects are scoped for success. Through this, you will gain an excellent understanding of how all departments across Quotient “fit together” to deliver unique solutions for customers.
Cross-functional training will be provided to ensure a breadth of knowledge across the different business types that the Client Services team supports. The position involves significant interactions with all parts of the Quotient business, including our US sites.
With training and support, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Generation of budgets and proposals for new contracts
- Compile responses to “requests for proposals” (RFPs) and “requests for information” (RFIs) from prospective customers
- Liaise with internal departments and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy in time, cost and scope for customer proposals
- Interact with customers during project scoping activities
- Attend bid defence meetings to justify both the design and the pricing
- Prepare change orders for signed studies
- Compile databases and reports to track departmental metrics
The successful candidate will have a Life Sciences degree or equivalent. This role will involve liaising with stakeholders, so some previous work experience since graduating would be ideal.
Full training will be provided. This role is an excellent career opportunity for a science graduate looking to kick start their career in clinical research.
Previous experience in a similar role and / or knowledge of early phase clinical development would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Excellent communication skills and you must be very customer focused
- You will have a logical and analytical approach and be able to work alone and as part of a team
- You will be enthusiastic and enjoy learning and developing new skills
- You will be proficient with MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail and demonstrate an aptitude for producing high quality work
- Flexibility around working hours and a commitment to “go the extra step” to meet the demands of our clients to their desired timescales is essential
- This role is based at our site in Nottingham but the ideal candidate will be willing to work flexibly to ensure effective communication with the US team
This role presents a unique opportunity for someone to continue to help shape and grow our business – we look forward to hearing from you!
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.