US ~ Boothwyn, PA
Process Engineering Intern
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
- Support process validation engineers and technical writers with documentation related support as assigned. Specifically, the support includes reviewing documents, verifying data, input of data, statistical analysis & interpretation, processing quality investigation close outs.
- Support Batch Record reviewer with batch record reviews as assigned. Specifically, the executed records include batch records, cleaning records, extended testing protocols etc.
- Support Commercial manufacturing as assigned. Specifically, support commercial manufacturing with training material, issuance of batch records & associated documentation.
- To comply & adhere to GMP & GDP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance through Compliance Wire and follow procedures that govern the work performed in this role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- The candidate is expected to complete a report at the end of the internship that would consists of all the task, responsibilities and skills learned.
- In addition to the summary of job purpose, the candidate may be given short assignment to other functional departments within Quotient Sciences, PA sites in order to widen and optimize the exposure of the candidate to various business units.
Additional Tasks and responsibilities:
- Presentation skill
- Clear Communication skill (Verbal and written)
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight agreed upon deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Student studying for Pharmacy, Engineering, Life Sciences, Statistics or equivalent