UK ~ Nottingham
Stores & Purchasing Coordinator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Quotient Sciences now have an opening for a Stores & Purchasing Coordinator at the site in Nottingham. Reporting to the Group Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating activities associated with the Goods-In-Area, Stores, Purchase Order function and supporting the wider business in ensuring the correct stock is maintained and supplies are ordered efficiently.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Organising and efficiently running the Goods-In / Stores area / delivery to end users
- Processing orders (including checking and amending order detail, consolidating purchase and stock orders, placing and chasing orders with suppliers, liaising with end users etc.)
- Preparing and submitting payments requests, providing reports to Finance, as required
- Carrying out regular benchmarking assessments
- Conducting regular physical stock checks
- Reviewing usage levels to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained
- Resolving invoice queries
- Booking in service orders
The successful candidate will have GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics and a full driving license. You will have previous experience working in a similar stores/ purchasing role. You will be organised and must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast paced working environment. You must be able to perform the duty of occasional heavy lifting and carrying, as this will be required. Previous experience of following and improving processes and using purchasing systems is required, coupled with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.