US ~ Miami
Sub-Investigator (Temporary Position)
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Responsible for supervising and monitoring study activities, addressing adverse events, adminstering study medications, reviewing laboratory profiles and performing physical examinations.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assess, records and follow adverse events.
- Monitor labs and clinical results, participant compliance and/or safety issues, which would exclude or trigger discontinuation of a participant.
- Administer study medication to participants as scheduled.
- Maintain appropiate training for emergency response procedures and is familiar with the Quotient Sciences- Miami crash cart.
- Assist in the review and the signing of study labs.
- Assist in interpreting ECG's.
- Perform screening, admission and iterim physical exams as assigned.
- Confirm that study source documents are being properly completed.
- Supervised medical staff and study activities on the clinic floor assigned.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of protocol requirements and activity schedules.
- Participate in protocol meetings with pharmaceutical company representatives.
- Effectively interact with pharmaceutical company representaives (monitors) and clinical research organizations (CRO) in response to queries during the course of a research study.
- Participate in staff teaching/training.
- Participate in weekend and night on-call schedule with one compensatory day off given for weekend worked.
- PA or Advanced Practice Nursing degree and active professional license in good standing
- BLS and ACLS certified
- CITI Program certified
- At least one year of clinical experience in a clinical research enviroment is preferred
- Ability to perform multiple task and prioritize effectively to meet required deadlines with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate