UK ~ Reading
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to our continued growth and success a great opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Technician to join our Manufacturing team based in Reading. In this role you will be responsible for the manufacture of Investigational Medicinal Products for all types of clinical studies.
You will be responsible for the operational setup, operation, control, monitoring and cleaning of various manufacturing process equipment to produce solids, liquids, creams, gels and inhalation dosage forms following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
Other main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manufacture of pharmaceuticals to GMP standards Clinical Trial Manufacturing (CTM) and internal SOP standards (Development) and associated laboratory activities.
- Execution and review of batch manufacturing records in line with third party and Quotient developed formulation and manufacturing processes.
- Plan and complete weekly workloads based on the schedule of CTMs and Development activities.
- Ensuring that repetitive procedures are carried out in a reproducible manner with the minimum number of avoidable errors.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken, ensuring that all records are clear, concise and legible at all times to enable for full repetition and traceability as per Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Cleaning process equipment and manufacturing areas following written procedures.
- Performing day to day activities so as to ensure the smooth running of the Manufacturing Operation, in line with written Protocols and /or Standard Operating Procedures of the company.
- Working in a safe responsible manner at all times.
- Performing other duties as reasonably required.
The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience or have substantial work experience (GMP/GLP) in a similar type of work.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK upon being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.