US ~ Miami
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 800 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
The Clinical Scheduler assists with the planification, preparation of clinical schedules to ensure the effective delivery of clinical studies and volunteer safety at all times.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Plan,prepare and manage the clinical schedule to ensure effective delivery of clinical studies
- Liase with relevant departments e.g. screening, data, lab, medical and project management to ensure schedule is accurate and demand levels are met
- Ensure schedules are created and effectively communicated to staff and relevant departments with clarity of working times and arragements
- Ensure cross-trained staff are utilized effectively
- Deal and manage effectively any last minute or unexpected amendments to the scheduled assigments to ensure absence/sickness or activity level changes do not impact on effective delivery of studies or impact on volunteer safety
- Identify desirable changes or modications to the schedules which will enhance or improve the scheduling process
- Support development of strategic projects which require staffing analysis and schedule input to support the growth of the Company
- Undertake other duties from time to time to contribute to the effective management of the clinical schedules
- Liaise with study leads ( e.g. clinical, lab) to ensure adequate study related supplies are available in time for study start
- Ensure volunteer registration area at inpatient facility has sufficient coverage for admissions, outpatient visits and weekend activities
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Experience in a similar role in a fast placed enviroment
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferable
- Excellent analytical skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheets and databases to a high level
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond quickly to business demands and react to chaniging circumstances
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.