UK ~ Nottingham
Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator.
Requiring a high degree of independent working, strong communication skills across a broad cross-section of people and good organisational skills, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate looking for a career in clinical research.
Join our Volunteer Management team as a Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator. In this role you will provide administrative and recruitment support in all aspects of volunteer recruitment into our clinical trials.
The successful candidate will at times act as a direct communication point for the volunteers by telephone and face to face. You will use our database to find volunteers for trials, entering and updating data to ensure continual accuracy, as well as assisting the Volunteer Recruitment Lead and coordinating the Volunteer Recruitment Administrators workloads to ensure that all aspects of volunteer recruitment are appropriately resourced.
Other tasks and responsibilities include:
- Production and distribution of detailed trial information to volunteers
- On call and working outside of core hours when necessary
- Attending study and departmental meetings
- Archiving study information as appropriate
- Quality checking and preparation of volunteer files and general administrative support as required.
- Organising appointments and ensure that all the paperwork is completed correctly in good time for the start of the trial.
- Calculation and organisation of payments to volunteers
- Preparation of metrics
- Maintaining accurate data on the database is critical throughout this process, so ideally you’ll have experience of dealing with a database in a previous job.
The ideal candidate will have previous relevant work experience, excellent written and spoken English. Strong IT and communication skills are also essential. Experience within a pharmaceutical, life sciences or recruitment environment is desirable but not essential.
Other skills and experience required:
- Previous administrative experience would be desirable
- Able to prioritise own and others workloads
- Proficiency in accurately maintaining databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Multitasking skills
- Proactive approach to overcoming challenges
- Full training will be provided
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.