UK ~ Reading
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to an increased number of projects within our Pharmaceutical Operations department we have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and completion of allocated projects to the agreed standards of quality, to agreed timelines and within cost budget. To ensure excellence of service with the Sponsor throughout the project. Provide support to project management in the completion of allocated projects to the agreed standards of quality, to agreed time-lines and within cost budget.
- Primary contact with the customer from project initiation to operational close out for allocated projects
- Lead the internal project team to ensure timely project communication and delivery throughout the life of the project for allocated projects
- Monitoring and control of allocated project progress to time/quality/cost
- Trigger invoicing and debtor management
- Management of third party and internal suppliers as required
- Documentation of study related communication e.g. minutes, t-cons in a timely manner
- Generation, review and approval of appropriate study-related documentation and reports in line with SOP requirements
- Chair lessons learned meetings as appropriate and application of lessons learned from previous studies to ensure continuous improvement in
- Work with the internal team to identify and have mitigation strategies for project specific risk
- Management of project execution to ensure all planned activities are delivered for customers
- Management of the close out of projects to ensure financial activities, archiving and customer close out is completed
- Monitoring and tracking timelines of assigned projects
- Oversight of the Product Specification File/study documentation as required
- Host Sponsor site visits as required
- Support business development activities e.g. RFI support, review of repeat business proposals etc.
- Support other aspects of the business as needed
- Minimum degree qualification or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience of working in a clinical research/manufacturing environment or relevant related experience
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.