US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join the Project Management Department. As the Project Coordinator, you will work on multiple projects with multiple Project Managers and be responsible for coordinating project activities internally and externally with customers and vendors relating to the development, manufacturing, and stability of drug products.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of project plans
- Assist with the organization of meetings, development of meeting agendas, minutes and action items
- Follow-up and report on progress of team action items
- Follow the execution of stability program testing, report generation, and communication of results to customers
- Escalate issues to the Project Manager or Department Head
- Track and coordinate multiple types of documentation
- Ensure proper electronic filing and distribution of project documentation
- Coordinate raw material and finished product release and shipments
- Work with outside vendors to facilitate project timelines
- Gain understanding of product development and GMP manufacturing processes at Quotient Sciences
- Work on tasks assigned by the Project Manager or Project Management Department Head
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
The successful candidate will have B.S./B.A. or equivalent with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in practical understanding of the industrial pharmaceutical field, pharmaceutical project management, or related field, or a combination of equivalent training, experience and education.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules and standard operating procedures.
- Identify problems, communicate information to appropriate personnel, proactively anticipate project planning activities.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project), and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Proficient with e-mail systems and customer correspondence
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.