US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Assist GMP operations in the daily execution of packaging and miscellaneous activities such as cleaning/sanitization procedures of facilities under supervision.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in Packaging/labeling operations of scheduled manufacturing activities.
- Assist in housekeeping activities
- Follow GMP procedures during execution and documentation.
Additional Position Requirements
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA, OSHA and DEA. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- Making suggestions for improvement
- Providing overtime as needed
- Learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Qualifications include HS diploma (or GED) with some experience of GMP manufacturing is preferred.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, equipment operating and maintenance instructions, and standard operating procedure & MSDS
- Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions.
- Proficient in the use of a calculator
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Spatial Management
Other Skills, Abilities, or Qualifications
- Organizational skills.
- Preferred Computer skills:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows Operating System
- Demonstrates Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
- The employee should be able to push, pull equipment during housekeeping.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.