US ~ Boothwyn, PA
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the gowning rooms, manufacturing hallways, various storage areas and the warehouse directly outside the Manufacturing Department.
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensures that all housekeeping and any daily maintenance tasks have been completed as assigned .
- Work closely with the Supervisor or Designee to order and ensure supplies are kept in stock and not lapse.
- Maintain the gowning and degowning rooms are always appropriate supplied.
- Manufacturing stockrooms. (Should be stocked at all times with supplies).
- Tacky Mats throughout the entire MFG Area shall be changed and maintained always of the day.
- Empty all trash receptacles several times a day in the manufacturing areas paying special attention to the gowning and degowning rooms.
- Daily clean manufacturing hallways, airlock(s) and gowning rooms using an appropriate mop or floor scrubber once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Be sure to document all activities in the appropriate logbooks.
- Any Intermediates, raw materials or empty drums kept or brought into the MFG Airlock should be wiped down.
- Inspect the various manufacturing areas (room exteriors, hallways, airlocks, storage rooms) several times a week for any damage. Inform Supervisor and fill out work orders via online computer system as needed. Follow-up is required to maintain GMP's. If work is not done in a timely fashion, communication and escalation to Production Supervisor or above is required.
- Communicates any issues, compliance or otherwise to the Supervisor promptly.
- Inspects all areas daily, or more frequently if needed, and ensures each area is clean, organized, and presentable. Things to monitor include: equipment, storage racks, airlocks , washrooms, hallways, etc.
- Ability to work over-time may be required to meet production schedules.
- Additional functions and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to qualify for respiratory protective equipment use.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a cGMP environment.
- Capable of Reading and Writing to a standard that aligns with GDP's.
- Ability to interpret and carry-out instructions.
- Computer literate, proficiency in a Windows environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively on a business/professional level.
- Maintains a Professional appearance, demeanour.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Frequently checking and verifying to maintain cGMP Compliance through the company supplied training systems.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.