US ~ Miami
COVID Tester- Per Diem
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 850 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
- To collect biological samples, including creating requisitions and labeling samples for COVID testing.
- To help schedule testing and track participant compliance with appointments and to obtain informed consent when necessary.
- To comply and adhere to GCP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
- To ensure study data is collected to a high quality in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
- To ensure subject safety all times.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing and collecting nasal-pharyngeal samples for PCR testing of COVID-19 for both employees of Quotient Sciences as well study participants.
- Learn how to perform COVID tests on our rapid-results machine.
- In charge of maintaining the cleanliness of the testing booth and all testing materials, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Responsible for creating requisitions of the PCR samples via an online program to be prepared in a timely fashion and sent to laboratory for results.
- In charge of obtaining Informed Consents of PCR testing for volunteers who wish to be enrolled/screen for a clinical study.
- Willing to assist in the bookkeeping, filing and reporting of PCR related documents/materials.
- Proactively promote working in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- Assists with any other duties assigned.
- High attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and willing to work some hours outside
- Bilingual ( English-Spanish), preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours- sometimes early starts (i.e 7:00 am) are neccesary
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.