US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
Project Manager I
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
To deliver projects to time, quality, and cost
To lead and coordinate project activities internally and externally with clients and vendors relating to the development, manufacturing, and stability of drug products.
To comply and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the launch of assigned projects and make advance preparation of activities
- Develop project plans and maintain them in near real-time with or without the help of a project coordinator
- Communicate changes in timelines to involve technical team members
- Attend client meetings/teleconferences, take meeting minutes and update technical teams accordingly based on meeting discussions
- Gain understanding of general development and GMP process flow chains at QS Pharma, proactively anticipate activities, coordinate technical team schedules and align
- with client requirements
- Act as liaison between technical, business development and client teams to ensure proper execution of proposals in client required timelines
- Identify areas for process improvement within the business and work to propose/implement solutions as time and resources allow
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent
- Identify problems, communicate information to appropriate personnel, proactively anticipate project planning activities
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong foundation in MS Office software suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) with ability to develop more advanced skills
- Full understanding of timelines and processes for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, or related field
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Proficient with e-mail systems and client correspondence
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, manuals, and standard operating procedures
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.