US ~ Homebased
Veeva Systems Administrator
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
The Veeva Systems Administrator is responsible for serving as the company’s primary day-to-day system administrator for Veeva Vault. This position will primarily support Veeva Vault related activities for Quotient Sciences, working closely with the global Veeva team to improve system efficiency and effectiveness and expand system capabilities.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Primary system administrator for the day-to-day administration of Veeva Vault.
- Responsible for User Account Management.
- Work directly with the users to bring open help desk issues to a resolution. Collaborate with the vendor for resolving any major issues/bugs in the application. Monitor alerts and troubleshoot critical issues impacting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Coordinate with the vendor for product releases, lead internal review of changes and utilize change control process to implement changes, as agreed. Champion configuration change requests on lifecycles, workflows, security settings, objects, document types/subtypes, etc.
- Responsible for Change Management of Veeva, including company communications of updates, changes, new functionality, etc
- Work with Quotient super users to streamline legacy processes using Veeva functionality and drive user efficiency.
- Assist with internal and client audits and regulatory inspections.
- Provide training support for Veeva Vault changes or enhancements.
- Ensure all procedures and work instructions related to Veeva remain current.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The job may involve the following:
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously.
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures.
- Working outside normal working hours.
- Needing to respond to internal client demands.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to qualify for respiratory protective equipment use.
- B.A./B.S. degree in a related field
- Minimum five (5) years’ related experience in a GMP/GCP/Pharmaceutical environment or equivalent.
- Veeva Vault experience highly desired
- Certification(s) in Veeva Administration, Veeva Vault desired
- Experience with system and application monitoring and data analytics.
- Strong subject matter expertise in 21 CFR Part 11 and Data Integrity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-directed and strong ability to work effectively across multiple cultures and with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with a special focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.