UK ~ Homebased
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 900 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to business growth, we have a brand new career opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join the Strategic Marketing team, at our site in Nottingham.
Strategic Marketing is a global team of 12, spread across various specialisms including CRM analytics insight, marketing communications, and inside sales. As the Marketing Administrator, you will assist the Strategic Marketing team in the co-ordination and delivery of marketing activities, with a particular focus on data handling and CRM management support.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Marketing team with general marketing administration
- CRM Marketing Support; handling daily user issues and data ownership, uploading data into CRM, ongoing record maintenance, scrubbing and regular monitoring of account and contact records
- Marketing CRM campaign management; supporting the marketing team in updating and monitoring CRM campaigns
- Providing on-going and new reports enabling the tracking and measuring of campaigns and sales performance
- Providing support in producing marketing reports; administrative support in reporting marketing department KPIs
- Researching contacts from other sources e.g. LinkedIn etc. and adding to CRM database
- Supporting other marketing campaigns and activity (including e-marketing and social media)
- Providing ongoing administrative support for webinars and seminars
- Delivering general administrative support including event logistics, maintaining spreadsheets and organising delivery of marketing materials
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated and highly professional individual. You will have good analytical and organisational skills, with a clear attention to detail. A good understanding and interest in marketing, coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role.
Key skills and experience required:
- 1-2 years’ previous experience of marketing and sales administration and support
- Previous experience with CRM systems, data entry and reporting (such as Salesforce, etc.)
- Previous experience of company/customer data management, creating campaigns and mailing lists
- Previous experience of other systems, which integrate with CRM (e.g. Pardot, HubSpot) desirable.
The ability to multitask whilst maintaining accuracy when working to tight deadlines is key for this role. We are looking for a driven individual who will thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
This role will be 100% homebased during the current COVID pandemic. Longer term, we would expect this role to continue to be home based, with the exception of travelling to work at our site in Nottingham, 3-4 times per month.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.