Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to an increased number of projects within our Material Sciences department. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Scientist to join our dynamic team. Within the Material Sciences department no two days are the same, you will be a key member supporting our diverse analysis and troubleshooting often required to meet very tight deadlines.
- Supporting project set-up and delivery.
- Completion of analytical testing to deadlines.
- Writing and review of test protocols and reports.
- Laboratory write ups checking.
- Writing and updating SOPs and methods.
- Completion / review of LIRs and QI/QEs where appropriate.
- Participate in general lab maintenance tasks including calibration and maintenance of all instruments within the department.
This role is based at our Reading site.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working within teams whilst also individually responsible for their direct projects and will ideally have:
- Minimum HNC/D science qualification.
- Analytical R&D development experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment.
- Experience of working with in a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of performing independent analysis, method development and validation.
- Experience in solid state characterisation of pharmaceutical drug substances and drug products is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.