Inside Sales Manager (Remote)
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
As a member of the marketing team, the Inside Sales Manager uses their technical knowledge and/or experience, along with a systematic data-driven approach to develop leads from “prospect” through to qualified contacts and a validated business opportunity. The Inside Sales Manager nurtures prospects by educating them on Quotient’s services and experience, using all available marketing and technical collateral including case studies, scientific papers and fact sheets. The Inside Sales Manager uses their tenacity and commercial acumen to involve scientific/technical support at the appropriate time and facilitate warm introductions between the contacts and the Quotient business development team. The external business development team are responsible for progressing the opportunity to signed contract.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation through market intelligence and Inside Sales (US focus)
- Qualifying opportunities and triaging before warm handover to BD
- Support Quotient externally in the US w/meeting set up efforts around events and seminar/happy hour event registrations
- Support custom/bespoke Inside Sales/Market Intel campaigns for territories/segments
- Support Quotient externally at US seminars and some conferences as needed
- Back up support for inputting of US event data into SFDC
- Triaging US Web form fill and enquiries
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Chemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences) required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in CDMO or CRO sales and business development, project management, contract management, or pharmaceutical, clinical research or CDMO laboratory experience required.
- Must be able to adopt flexible working hours and willing to work across different time zones for interactions with clients (and colleagues) across the US and EU.
- Prior insides sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the drug development process.
- Technology orientation with the ability to gain proficiency using a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) required. Prior experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, organisation skills and ability to multi-task required.
- Results orientated, determined and a self-starter; comfortable, willing and able to make cold calls and work towards pre-agreed targets/metrics.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Proficiency utilizing internet and social media tools for researching potential leads.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.