Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- To support the Commercial teams to win business by providing: project scoping, generation of content for ballpark slide sets, writing and costing for project proposals, generation of change orders for signed deals and direct client communication where required.
- To comply & adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the generation of ballparks, costings and proposals, for selected opportunities
- Generation of ballparks, costings and proposals may include the following activities:
- Liaison with internal stakeholders
- Requests for proposals (RFPs) from 3rd parties vendors
- Sourcing and compilation of additional information to fulfil RFP requests
- Interaction with clients to confirm scope
- Interaction with clients to present proposed programmes of work
- Attendance at bid defence meetings
- Generation of required data to populate client-defined bid-grids
- Generation of budget for change orders for signed projects
- Providing support during client review of issued documents (e.g. answering questions on specific line items, providing further clarity or breakdown)
- Attendance at client calls to support the commercial team
- Coordinating the completion of Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Identify and, where appropriate implement, efficiency improvements in the costing and proposal processes
- Across the Client Services team, a range of additional responsibilities are allocated to specific team members either as an ongoing responsibility, or on a case-by-case basis. These include:
- Maintaining and updating the proposal and costing model templates
- Leading the completion of monthly order intake metrics
- Compile and maintain databases to track departmental metrics
- Participation in company initiatives, such as Health & Safety Committee, Volunteercentricity, SMART etc
- Mentoring and training of new team members
- Training of internal stakeholders
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Minimum B.S. Life Sciences
- Good understanding of processes for conduct of Phase 1/2 programmes (e.g. pharmaceutical sciences, clinical conduct, data sciences)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.