Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to an increased number of projects within our Pharmaceutical Operations department we have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager. Reporting to a Director Project Management, you will be responsible for managing study execution to ensure formulation development, analytical testing, regulatory approvals, clinical trial manufactures, clinical supply and reporting are completed on time. You will be the primary contact with the Sponsor from project initiation to operational close out for allocated projects.
You will develop a project plan and lead a multifunctional internal project team to deliver that plan to time, cost and quality and comply and adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
- Primary contact with the customer from project initiation to operational close out for allocated projects
- Lead the internal project team to ensure timely project communication and delivery throughout the life of the project for allocated projects
- Monitoring and control of allocated project progress to time/quality/cost
- Trigger invoicing and debtor management
- Management of third party and internal suppliers as required
- Documentation of study related communication e.g. minutes, t-cons in a timely manner
- Generation, review and approval of appropriate study-related documentation and reports in line with SOP requirements
- Chair lessons learned meetings as appropriate and application of lessons learned from previous studies to ensure continuous improvement in
- Work with the internal team to identify and have mitigation strategies for project specific risk
- Management of project execution to ensure all planned activities are delivered for customers
- Management of the close out of projects to ensure financial activities, archiving and customer close out is completed
- Monitoring and tracking timelines of assigned projects
- Oversight of the Product Specification File/study documentation as required
- Host Sponsor site visits as required
- Support business development activities e.g. RFI support, review of repeat business proposals etc.
- Minimum degree qualification or equivalent
- Must have extensive experience of working in a clinical research/manufacturing environment or relevant related experience
- Knowledge of formulation development would be advantageous
Other skills and experience required
- Excellent project management, customer service, communication and financial management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise your own workload
- Self-sufficient and capable of working within an environment where deadlines are critical
- Energetic personality with strong personal presence and lots of enthusiasm
- Ability to build strong customer and stakeholder relationships
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.