Project Manager I
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- To deliver projects to time, quality, and cost
- To lead and coordinate project activities internally and externally with clients and vendors relating to the development, manufacturing, and stability of drug products.
- To comply and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the launch of assigned projects and make advance preparation of activities
- Develop project plans (Gantt Charts) and maintain them in near real-time with or without the help of a project coordinator
- Communicate changes in timelines to involve technical team members
- Schedule and run client meetings/teleconferences, take meeting minutes and update technical teams accordingly based on meeting discussions
- Gain understanding of general development and GMP process flow chains at Quotient Sciences, proactively anticipate activities, coordinate technical team schedules and align line with client requirements
- Act as liaison between technical, business development and client teams to ensure proper execution of proposals in client required timelines
- Identify areas for process improvement within the business and work to propose/implement solutions as time and resources allow
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent
- Identify problems, communicate information to appropriate personnel, proactively anticipate project planning activities
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong foundation in MS Office software suite ( Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) with ability to develop more advanced skills
- Full understanding of timelines and processes for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, or related field
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Proficient with e-mail systems and client correspondence
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, manuals, and standard operating procedures
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.