Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Provide engineering support for maintenance and validation activities.
- Comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
- Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assists Facilities and Engineering department with preparing productivity and efficiency reports
- File and organize engineering documentation such as work orders, reports, user/maintenance manuals, building plans and schematic diagrams
- Create spreadsheets, tables and diagrams for facilities and engineering use
- Prepare/update presentations for facilities and engineering metrics
- Assist with equipment assessments, commissioning, and qualification activities
- Attend departmental and project meetings
- Proficient writing and verbal communications in English
- Ability to work with mathematical typical concepts and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit for up to eight hours
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions
- Occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally work around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally exposed to extreme heat or cold
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to properly wear and use personal protective equipment (PPE) and clothing
- Required: Currently enrolled in an engineering program at an accredited college or university i.e. mechanical, electrical, industrial, etc.
- Desired: Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Desired: Ability to complete basic 2D CAD operations (AutoCAD or similar)
- Required: Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment