Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to business growth and an increase in recruitment activities, we have a new and exciting career opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join our People Function. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle from taking job briefs, writing job adverts, advertising jobs, candidate sourcing, screening candidate responses and arranging & conducting candidate interviews. You will lead on a variety of roles and develop early careers recruitment of Apprentices, Graduate roles, and Work placements.
You will also work closely with the People Function to support Quotient’s Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and employer brand strategy.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Undertake vacancy briefings from hiring managers
- Advise and decide on the most appropriate recruitment solutions
- Develop recruitment strategies and plans to attract high quality candidates
- Source candidates using innovative approaches
- Build effective pipelines for hard to recruit for roles
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, ensuring roles are filled in line with business needs and timelines
- Manage the candidate experience using our applicant tracking system
- Advise hiring managers on the most appropriate selection methods
- Interview scheduling and diary management using Outlook and Quotient’s ATS
- Conduct telephone interviews and competency based interviews with hiring managers
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment metrics
- Develop early careers recruitment including apprentices and graduate placements
- Attend relevant careers fairs at our local universities
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and driven recruiter with a blend of agency and in-house recruitment experience. You will be educated to degree level or have the equivalent level of recruitment experience. Previous experience recruiting for scientific, pharmaceutical or healthcare roles is preferred.
Other skills and experience required for this role:
- Successful track record managing the end to end recruitment cycle in a growing company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence effectively
- Experience of competency based interviews and innovative resourcing / selection methods
- Early careers recruitment experience (apprenticeships/graduates/placements)
- Highly computer literate in MS Office
- Experience of producing a range of recruitment metrics in previous roles
- Previous experience of building talent pipelines and direct sourcing
- Strong candidate management skills with a passion to deliver an excellent candidate experience
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience of psychometrics assessment tools
- Experience of managing innovative recruitment campaigns
- Previous experience of recruiting Nurses
- Previous experience of using an ATS
This role will be based at our site in Nottingham when the lock down restrictions ease with flexibility for home working. Initially the role will be predominantly home based.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.