HR Business Partner
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Reporting to the VP, US People and partnering with the Philadelphia Site Leadership team, you will be responsible for delivering HR initiatives to support the growth of the Philadelphia (Garnet Valley, Delaware County, PA) Clinical Manufacturing site. You will be responsible for aspects of HR Strategy implementation and services delivery including HR analytics & metrics, reward, talent management, employee engagement, and payroll administration. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting managers on all areas of operational HR such as HR policy.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver HR strategy, initiatives, and HR Services to support the growth of the Philadelphia site.
- Responsible for preparation, process and distribution of payroll and maintenance of payroll reports for compliance purposes.
- Manage the production of reports and HR analytics & metrics as required by the business.
- Deliver plans to ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, engagement, and retention of employees, in support of site plans.
- Proactively partner and coach managers at all levels and provide pragmatic and focused solutions on people issues that will meet business objectives.
- Participate as a member of the Site Employee Forum engagement team; deliver HR initiatives and projects including employee engagement and recognition.
- Support the performance review cycle including partnering with business leaders to finalize merit, benchmarking and bonus recommendations
- Partnering with ADP, ensure benefits programs are administered at site level; health & welfare, retirement, disability and unemployment.
- Support all internal employee investigations, providing leadership guidance recommendation for disciplinary action.
- Partner with Learning & Development function to ensure all programs are administered and facilitated according to business need.
- Partner with the talent acquisition to support the recruitment process for the Philadelphia Site, partnering with managers to understand requirements and put in place recruitment strategies and plans to attract the best talent.
- Implement and diagnose engagement surveys for action planning within the Philadelphia Site
- Conduct new hire orientation for Philadelphia site.
- Promote and embed performance management and a talent development culture across the business.
- Review and develop policies and procedures to meet the changing requirements in employment law and to meet business needs.
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources client facing positions; recruitment, employee relations, employment law, benefits administration & payroll.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM certification or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Experience in coaching and training one-to-one and in a group setting both Leadership and Individual contributors
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and powerpoint.
- Participated in recruitment efforts for both exempt & non-exempt staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and follow up skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.