Commercial Project Manager
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- To provide regular and timely product manufacturing timelines and technical information updates to customers, and facilitate OTIF delivery of products.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of current and incoming commercial products as the single point of contact for the customer and ensure excellence of service to the customer throughout the product life cycle.
- Responsible for interfacing with Quotient internal teams and for effectively matrix-managing through influence all function required to successfully validate, manufacture, test, release, and distribute commercial products.
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Communicates effectively - Develop project and manufacturing plans with input from all functions, communicate and maintain plans in near real-time, and communicate changes in timelines to customer and team members
- Schedule and run customer meetings/teleconferences, take meeting minutes and update team and management accordingly based on meeting discussions
- Customer Focus – build strong relationships across the organization and with customers, be on top of changing demands to deliver customer-centric solutions, maximize customer satisfaciton
- Drives Results – translates customer needs into actionable plans and timelines, balances competing priorities with a sense of urgency, and consistently delivers results (100%OTIF) with high quality (RFT)
- Collaboration – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to meet shared objectives.
- Gain understanding of general development and GMP process flow chains at Quotient Sciences, proactively anticipate activities, coordinate team schedules, and align with customer requirements
- Act as liaison between clinical manufacturing, technical operations, business development, and customer teams to ensure proper execution of proposals in customer-required timelines
- Cultivates innovation - Identify areas for process improvement within the business and work to propose/implement solutions.
- Learning agility – learns new skills, procedures, and process, and puts learnings into action
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in proximity to a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to customer demands
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the field of sales, technical support, or project/product management in the Life Sciences industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Project/Product management experience an advantage
- Experience working in a cGMP manufacturing environment an advantage
- Ability to identify problems, communicate information to appropriate personnel, and proactively anticipate project planning impact
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong foundation in MS Office software suite (Project Professional, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with ability to manager customer databases
- Full understanding of timelines and processes for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, or related field
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Proficient with e-mail systems and client correspondence
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, manuals, and standard operating procedures
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.