Intern, Quality Systems
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- To support the Quality Systems and Compliance team with the management of low-risk supplier qualification activities and development of supplier quality agreements and to assist with obtaining status updates involving open Quality Events and internal/customer audit responses.
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Support the supplier quality program by contacting suppliers, sending questionnaires, following up on responses/gaps.
- Evaluation of low-risk suppliers through creation of basic assessments to ensure all minimum criteria are met.
- Support the execution of supplier quality agreements by contacting the supplier, sending the Quotient quality agreement template, and following up on comments and responses.
- Support the Documentation Group with administrative tasks, as appropriate.
- Support with following up on open Quality Event status and open internal/customer audit observations requiring responses, as appropriate.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Educated to at least a junior/senior level in college.
- Competent in the use of computer-based systems and applications such as Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of a GMP regulated environment / department.