Veeva System Administrator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to business growth and following the deployment of a new electronic quality management system (eQMS), Veeva Vault, we have a brand new career opportunity at Quotient for a Veeva System Administrator in our Quality Assurance Department.
The Veeva System Administrator will sit as part of the Global QA team, and will be responsible for serving as the company’s primary day-to-day System Administrator for Veeva Vault. This position will primarily support Veeva Vault related activities for Quotient Sciences, working closely with the global Veeva team, IT/Validation teams, and all Quotient sites to improve system efficiency and effectiveness and expand system capabilities.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Primary system administrator for the day-to-day administration of Veeva Vault.
- Work directly with the users to bring open help desk issues to a resolution. Collaborate with the vendor for resolving any major issues/bugs in the application. Monitor alerts and troubleshoot critical issues impacting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Coordinate with the vendor for product releases, lead internal review of changes and utilize change control process to implement changes, as agreed. Champion configuration change requests on lifecycles, workflows, security settings, objects, document types/subtypes, etc.
- Responsible for Change Management of Veeva, including company communications of updates, changes, new functionality, etc.
- Work with Quotient super users to streamline legacy processes using Veeva functionality and drive user efficiency.
- Explore opportunities for added functionality and works with Quotient super users and functional stakeholders to adopt new and harmonised processes.
- Assist with internal and client audits and regulatory inspections.
- Provide training support for Veeva Vault changes or enhancements.
- Ensure all procedures and work instructions related to Veeva remain current.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a B.A./B.S degree/ Apprenticeship in a related Life Science or IT subject, or minimum two (2) years’ related experience in a GMP/GCP/Pharmaceutical environment or equivalent.
Other essential skills and experience required:
- Experience with system and application monitoring and data analytics
- Strong subject matter expertise in 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11 and Data Integrity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-directed and strong ability to work effectively across multiple cultures and with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with a special focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Veeva Vault experience highly desired, or other eQMS/ IT system configuration management/administration
- Certification(s) in Veeva Administration, Veeva Vault
This role will be homebased.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.