HRIS Implementation Specialist
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Implementation Specialist to join Quotient’s People Function on a 12 month fix term contract. Reporting into the HR Directors who is ultimately responsible for the delivery of this project you will work together to complete implementation activities to deliver a new global Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
Working closely with our IT Department and the preferred third party supplier, the HRIS Implementation Specialist will undertake key activities within the People Function to implement a new HRIS, shaping our people analytics strategy and the way our organisation uses people data as well as aligning key people processes, managing the change, and engaging stakeholders with support from the wider People Function.
In addition the HRIS Implementation Specialist may be required to contribute to other global people projects the team are delivering across the business.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our IT Project Manager and third party system supplier to create a detailed project plan, ensuring key milestones are defined and communicated to key stakeholders
- Define the user roles (personas) to ensure system suitability and opportunity for efficiency
- Complete the people activities to ensure system implementation meets specific timescales, adheres to GDPR and systems governance requirements engaging others input as needed
- Capture current people processes, make recommendations on optimisation of processes and collaborate with the wider people team to agree future ways of working, focussed on excellent colleague and candidate experience
- Cleanse current data and prepare for a smooth data transfer to the new system
- Participate in system testing and attest to readiness for implementation alongside the wider team
- Review system training material for applicability to the organisation and lead training linked to the roll out of the new system to Superusers and across the organisation, covering all system elements
- Support the development of a people metrics/reporting dashboard to meet business needs
- Contribute to wider global people projects as required
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of deploying a Human Resource Information System (HRIS), including payroll across a global organisation.
Other skills and experience required:
- Highly organised with proven project delivery and change management experience
- Experience of reviewing and working with a range of people processes within a global organisation
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communications skills
- Passion for delivery and making a difference
This role can be based at either site in Nottingham or Alnwick with flexibility for home working.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.