Key Account Manager
UK ~ Homebased
US ~ Miami
US ~ Boothwyn, PA
US ~ Garnet Valley, PA
US ~ Homebased
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join Quotient’s commercial team. The role will provide strategic oversight and customer relationship management of high value, key accounts.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for development of key senior relationships to provide a solid foundation for operational efficiencies, lean processes and incremental and additional business in designated accounts.
In addition, this role will oversee awarded projects, working with the project teams to deliver outstanding customer service.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ownership of the strategy for each assigned key account.
- Develop strategic relationships with the customer in order to understand decision making and ensure commercial and operational teams are aligned are available to meet client needs.
- Ensure the business opportunities and threats for each key account are fully understood.
- For each account ensure:
- A thorough and ongoing review of the customer pipeline.
- A full and ongoing assessment of other service providers to the client, understanding the competition to Quotient.
- An understanding of market trends and the future direction of the client company and maintaining an awareness of any corporate changes by the client which could impact on Quotient.
- Overview of current operational activities, risks and issues at all sites.
- Actively participate in proposal development process.
- Develop a governance structure and lead governance meetings.
- Manage and monitor KPIs with actions identified to maintain/improve performance.
- Evaluate internal and external customer feedback to ensure optimal delivery of projects, and build on continual learning.
- Identify client needs and develop creative solutions for projects, leveraging expertise, operational capabilities and technologies.
- Serve as senior point of escalation for issues and arrange for follow through of resolutions via appropriate departments.
- Provide business progress reports in line with the needs of both the customer and Quotient senior management.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or with equivalent industry experience. You should have a broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, be commercially aware and have a thorough understanding of the drug development process.
The successful candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in either clinical or pharmaceutical development. Previous account management experience and competence in using CRM systems would also be beneficial.
Other skills and experience required:
- Strong and proven influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, internally and externally.
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity and conflicting signals/demands both internally and externally.
- Strong team player marshalling and aligning the necessary internal resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This is a home based role, with flexibility to work from site if preferred. The role will also involve travel as necessary to support customer and Quotient needs.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.