UK ~ Homebased
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Developer to join Quotient on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting into our Commercial function you will be responsible for the integration and development of our CRM platform to deliver a global solution for all stakeholders.
This role will provide strategic support to manage and enhance our CRM platform and integrated systems. The role will also support and maintain the CRM.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Configure and implement CRM functional and application modules
- Identify CRM capability gaps and find ways to bridge them
- Support and maintain the CRM in conjunction with other CRM administrators and stakeholders
- Manage CRM requirements through M&A activity
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss their needs
- Implement custom business logic in the company CRM
- Migrate other applications to the CRM if applicable
- Create custom workflows
- Develop real-time dashboards for stakeholders
- Build and maintain integrations to third-party applications if applicable
- Fully test all coded solutions
- Investigate and remediate defects in the code
- Migrate CRM customizations between versions
- Document all technical work
- Create CRM training materials for end-users related to customizations
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience as a CRM Administrator and experience in Salesforce is an advantage. You will also need at least 1 years’ experience as a CRM developer with the ability to code in SQL, Java or C# and a willingness to learn code as needed for in house systems.
Previous experience working with FinancialForce would also be beneficial.
Other skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Able to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team environment
- Highly organised with proven project delivery experience
- Passion for delivery with initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- This role can be home based, with flexibility to work from site if preferred. Travel to sites in Nottingham and/or Alnwick will be required on a regular basis.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.