Clinical Trials Volunteer Administrator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have a great career opportunity for a Clinical Trials Volunteer Administrator. This role is based at Quotient’s Nottingham site in the Enrolment team. The Enrolment team are responsible for ensuring the smooth induction of healthy volunteers who are taking part in clinical trials in the phase 1 clinical research unit onsite in Ruddington, Nottingham.
In this role you will be responsible for providing cover and support across enquiry responses, reception, volunteer inductions, and deputising for agreed Volunteer Enrolment & Marketing Manager duties when necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responding to incoming enquiries either in person, by telephone, email or letter
- Process application forms and enter data on to the volunteer database
- Generate induction invites and application rejections
- Respond to volunteer queries, including personal medical information, involving other staff as appropriate in order to provide the best response
- Perform induction appointments for prospective volunteers in a group presentation and one to one basis
- General administration duties
- Maintain filing system
- Eventually, you will also assist with training new team members, the organisation of volunteer payments as well as providing ad hoc administration support for the department
- Working occasional out of office hours on a rota basis as required
- Reception cover as required
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator, ideally with experience maintaining databases and a good eye for detail. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and have a proven track record of delivering a high level of customer service.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Minimum GCSEs (or O Levels) in English & Maths
- Administrative experience and proficiency in accurately maintaining databases
- Experience of working with the public or in a customer service role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment is desirable but not essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.