Senior Project Manager
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Quotient Sciences has a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager. This role will be based in the Project Management department at our site in Nottingham.
Reporting to a Director Project Management, you will be responsible for day to day management and completion of complex customer projects encompassing all aspects of Quotient’s service offerings including pharmaceutical sciences, clinical conduct (healthy volunteer trials) and data sciences.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver service excellence for our customers across the globe. You will develop a project plan and lead a multifunctional project team to deliver that plan to time, cost, and quality.
You will comply and adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role, being the primary contact with the Sponsor from project initiation to operational close out for allocated projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Leading external and internal communications to ensure adherence to the project plan and ensure the project team has a depth of understanding of customer requirements
- Generating and/or reviewing key study documentation from project initiation to reporting
- Monitoring and control of allocated project progress to time/quality/cost.
- Ensuring any third-party contracts needed to support are in place and ensuring appropriate oversight processes are adhered to
- Supporting account management working with commercial colleagues to develop proposals that support our customers with the development of their drug development programmes
- Management of study execution to ensure regulatory approvals, pharmaceutical development work, recruitment and screening of volunteers, clinical manufacturing, clinical operations and data sciences activities are delivered for customers
- Participate in Sponsor monitoring visits and site visits as required
- Oversight of the Investigator Site File and Trial Master File as required
- Tracking of allocated projects in MS Project on a real time basis
- Management of close out studies to ensure data queries, post-study reporting to the regulatory authorities, scientific review meetings and archiving are completed in a timely manner for allocated studies
The successful candidate will be a driven and talented individual who thrives in a fast paced, delivery driven environment. You will be qualified to at least degree level in a science subject and a have a vast amount of project management experience in a Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) or Contract Development Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO). A good understanding of the drug development process is essential for this role. Experience of programme management would be desirable but is not a requirement for the role.
Other skills and experience required:
- Excellent project management, customer service, communication, and financial management skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise your own workload
- Self-sufficient and capable of working within an environment where deadlines are critical
- Energetic personality with strong personal presence and lots of enthusiasm
You must have the right to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.