Graduate Business Services Coordinator
UK ~ Nottingham
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
For this role you will be working on site and working from home.
Due to our continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a new graduate to join our Client Services team as a Business Services Coordinator. This team support new business opportunities for Quotient via the preparation of proposals and costings (“bids”), the generation of revised budgets for changes to contracted scope, and the completion of requests for information (RFIs) from potential customers seeking to learn more about Quotient’s capabilities.
As the Graduate Business Services Coordinator, your primary focus will be to manage the completion of RFIs from potential customers, including maintenance of answers database and liaison with key internal stakeholders. This role provides a unique insight into all departments across the global business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to begin their career with a growing and successful business. The role is an entry level position to support the team with a range of business-critical tasks, with full training provided. Expansion of the core role to encompass additional tasks is envisaged, to support the future progression of the right candidate.
You will comply & adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
- Lead and manage the generation of RFIs from potential customers:
- Initial review of the request and assessment of timelines
- Completion of initial responses using central database / accumulated knowledge
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to verify and complete the responses
- Provision of a high-quality response, on time
- Collaborate with the team to support the generation of additional information required within requests for proposals
- Support the team with additional tasks, such generation and management of additional files/data required for downstream activities
- Opportunity to participate in additional activities, such as continual improvement initiatives.
- Participation in company initiatives, such as Health & Safety Committee, Volunteer centricity and SMART.
- Potential for extension to support Client Services Associates in elements of their job role under supervision, dependent on capacity and capability. For example, drafting of simple costings, proposals, and change orders
The successful candidate must have a basic understanding of the process for development of new drug products and a desire to gain a greater understanding. A BSc degree in a Life Sciences subject, or equivalent is desirable. Alternatively, recent graduates with a business degree and a strong scientific background/interest will be considered. You will also be efficient using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Other essential skills and experience required:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet strict and tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
This role is an excellent career opportunity for a graduate looking to kick start their career in clinical research. Full training will be provided.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.