Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
For this role you will be working on site and working from home.
Due to our continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Proposals Coordinator to join our Client Services team. This team are responsible for the preparation of proposals and costings to support new business, generation of change order budgets, and the completion of requests for information (RFIs) from potential customers. This is an entry level position to support the team with a range of business-critical tasks, whilst concurrently providing the perfect opportunity to develop knowledge of business and departmental processes, to support your future progression. Expansion of the core role to encompass additional tasks is envisaged.
As the Proposals Coordinator, you will manage the completion of RFIs from potential customers, including maintenance of answers database and liaison with key internal stakeholders. This role provides a unique insight into all departments across the global business and the opportunity for interaction with many key stakeholders. In addition, you will assist the Client Services team by taking responsibility for a range of day-to-day tasks associated with the generation of proposals and costings, and downstream business reporting.
You will comply & adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
- Lead and manage the generation of RFIs from potential customers
- Initial review of the request and assessment of timelines
- Completion of initial responses using central database / accumulated knowledge
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to verify and complete the draft response
- Finalisation and provision to the requestor of a high-quality response, on time
- Support the CSA team in the generation of additional information required within requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Generate additional files/data required for downstream activities (e.g. converted files, combined files, and closed-cost revisions)
- Support departmental tasks as allocated, such as set-up and maintenance of departmental documentation and continual improvement.
- Participation in company initiatives, such as Health & Safety Committee, Volunteercentricity and SMART.
- Potential for extension to support Client Services Associates in elements of their job role under supervision, dependent on capacity and capability. For example:
- Drafting of simple ballparks, costings, proposals, and change orders
- Supporting activities relating to departmental databases
The successful candidate will have a BSc degree in a Life Sciences subject, or equivalent. You must have a basic understanding of the process for development of new drug products and a desire to gain a greater understanding. You will also be efficient using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Other essential skills and experience required:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet strict and tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
This role is an excellent career opportunity for a science graduate looking to kick start their career in clinical research. Full training will be provided.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.