Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Reporting to the VP, US People and partnering with the Miami Site Leadership team, you will be responsible for delivering Recruiting and delivering Recruitment/HR initiatives to support the growth of the Miami Clinical Pharmacology site.You will be responsible primarily for recruitment and recruitment coordination but could also be called on to support Managers and the People function on HR initiatives.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering recruitment strategy through Full-Life cycle recruitment of candidates by partnering with the Associate Director, Talent Acquisition, hiring managers and other appropriate managers.
- Supports the generation and maintenance of internal and external job postings; determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate advertisements.
- Sources candidates through job boards, social media, search engines, referrals, networking, career fairs, cold calling, and other avenues for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Pre-screens, interviews, and assesses qualified candidates. Coordinates interview schedules with candidates and interview panel.
- Sits on interview panel, and coordinates feedback from other members of the panel.
- Supports the negotiation process for employment offers to candidates.
- May support relationships with external agencies and vendors who advertise and recruit on behalf of Quotient Sciences.
- Initiate process and report candidate background screening clearance results.
- Conduct new hire orientation for Miami Site.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
- Utilizes recruiting statistics and metrics to support existing recruitment efforts as well as support future initiatives.
- Occasionally attends career fairs or networking events supporting Quotient Sciences’ hiring efforts.
- Contribute to global HR/People Team initiatives as needed including retention and engagement survey action planning
- Manage the production of reports and HR metrics as required by the business.
- Participate as a member of the Site Employee Forum to initiate and drive site engagement activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- making suggestions for improvement
- learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Is available for other duties as required.
- Is available for overtime as needed.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience in a staffing agency, retained search, or corporate setting.
- Experience in the execution of full life cycle recruitment preferred
- Experience with ATS or CRM systems preferred
- Bi-lingual; English and Spanish Speaking (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.