Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Supports all aspects of Payroll processing, ensuring that all deadlines are met with the highest degree of accuracy
- Provide HR analytics support through compiling and interpreting data trends such as turnover, frequency of promotions and employee engagement levels.
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards, where applicable.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support Philadelphia and Miami bi-weekly payroll processing, ensuring that payroll is completed within deadlines and employee pay is completed accurately.
- Assists with headcount reporting and compiling of HR metrics upon request on at frequent intervals.
- Work with HR to ensure that the HR/Payroll database is kept up to date for new hires, terminations, pay or status changes.
- Input deductions and other changes to the HR/Payroll database.
- Assist employees with self-directed changes such as address, withholding or direct deposit updates.
- Input updates to the EZ Labor Manager system for time and attendance tracking. Assist manager and employees with inputs to and approvals in EZ Labor Manager. Ensure accurate export of EZ Labor Manager data to the bi-weekly payroll.
- Assist managers and employees with attendance tracking issues.
- Process special payments such as service awards or bonuses, mainly as directed by HR. Process unscheduled payrolls for commissions or bonuses as needed.
- Prepares reports to support recording of payroll transactions.
- Reviews and processes monthly benefit invoices received from ADP.
- Add new hires to the Fidelity database for participation in the 401k plan. Uploads bi-weekly payroll transactions to Fidelity for employee and employer contributions to the 401k plan. Prepares payroll reports for finance department.
- Participates in the annual 401k audit and 5500 reporting.
- Provides reports from ADP for a variety of purposes including support of the annual budgeting process.
- Ensure compliance with regulations such as FMLA, ADA, ACA, FLSA.
- Works with ADP to ensure accurate year end reporting including employee W-2’s and other records.
- Assists with monthly accounting close.
- Assists with related special projects as required and requested.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Following all company safety procedures as applicable to the role
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent; 2-3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with ADP or similar payroll provider Assists with headcount reporting and other HR metrics.
- Use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook (intermediate to advanced level preferred). Including Mail Merge.
- Use of Accounting Software Package
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Computer skills:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- May work on site, remotely, or combination.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.