Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer GMP
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the Technical Operations function within GMP Manufacturing at our site in Nottingham.
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maintaining high-quality equipment and facility installations. They will be primarily responsible for equipment breakdown repairs & on-going maintenance work. They will plan and complete a range of reactive & planned maintenance works associated within the GMP facility & lab as well as order and maintain critical spares.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responding to & diagnosing faults and repair of equipment breakdowns
- Repairing & improving other equipment issues
- Ensuring equipment is handed back to production in 100% safe condition
- Conducting risk assessment prior to any maintenance work
- Completing breakdown & repair reports
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance OTIF
- Creating maintenance procedures (Including writing SOPs)
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Managing stocks of critical engineering spares and equipment
- Maintaining an engineering workshop
- Providing operator training as necessary
- Using manuals and failure history to develop preventative tasks
- Assisting colleagues in equipment transfers between buildings
- Deputising in other roles as required
The successful candidate will have a degree in an Engineering subject or equivalent, coupled with previous knowledge & experience in a Multi-Skilled Maintenance role particularly in relation to the Pharmaceutical industry.
Other essential skills and experience required are:
- Knowledge and expertise in small scale pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment
- Knowledge of current standards, procedures, and controls for GMP cleanroom facilities and equipment
- Experience in GMP standard quality management systems (i.e. CAPAs, CCs & Deviations)
- Knowledge and expertise in HVAC & AHU systems
- Experience of managing planned preventative maintenance
- Computer literate & CMMS experience
- Knowledge and expertise in Lean six sigma/ Continuous Improvement tools
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.