Paramedics/ EMT ( Per-Diem Night Shift)
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
The Paramedic/EMT is responsible for coordinating, supervising and monitoring study activities, following adverse events.
- To ensure study data is collected to a high quality in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
- To ensure subject safety at all times
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Familiar with intravenous infusion techniques including pumps.
- Responsible for supervising staff and study events on the unit according to protocol requirements. Responsible for making staff adjustments during absences or others unanticipated work circumstances.
- Responsible for monitoring study schedules and reviewing study activities as they progress.
- Responsible for reviewing, recording and following adverse events.
- Responsible for confirming that a complete screening chart containing informed consents, lab results and Investigator approval is available on the day of admission for every admitted subject.
- Responsible for monitoring clinical results, compliance, and/or safety issues which would trigger the exclusion or discontinuation of a participant.
- Ability to effectively interact with pharmaceutical company representatives (monitors) and clinical research organizations (CRO) in response to queries during the course of the research study.
- Participates in protocol meetings with pharmaceutical company representatives.
- Assures that all necessary source documents are available on the unit on a timely basis.
- Reviews study source documents for completion.
- Assists with new employee (regular and per diem) training by providing orientation to general study procedures and responsibilities.
- Familiarity with crash cart emergency procedures.
- Assists with other nursing duties as assigned.
- Current/valid Florida Paramedic/EMT license.
- Fluent in English/Spanish preferred.
- Computer Literate.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Needing to respond to client demands
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.