Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join the Project Management Department. As the Project Coordinator, you will work on multiple projects with multiple Project Managers and be responsible for coordinating project activities internally and externally with customers and vendors relating to the development, manufacturing, and stability of drug products.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of project plans
- Assist with the organization of meetings, development of meeting agendas, minutes and action items
- Follow-up and report on progress of team action items
- Follow the execution of stability program testing, report generation, and communication of results to customers
- Escalate issues to the Project Manager or Department Head
- Track and coordinate multiple types of documentation
- Ensure proper electronic filing and distribution of project documentation
- Coordinate raw material and finished product release and shipments
- Work with outside vendors to facilitate project timelines
- Gain understanding of product development and GMP manufacturing processes at Quotient Sciences
- Work on tasks assigned by the Project Manager or Project Management Department Head
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
The successful candidate will have B.S./B.A. or equivalent with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in practical understanding of the industrial pharmaceutical field, pharmaceutical project management, or related field, or a combination of equivalent training, experience and education.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules and standard operating procedures.
- Identify problems, communicate information to appropriate personnel, proactively anticipate project planning activities.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project), and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Proficient with e-mail systems and customer correspondence
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.