Clinical Trials Recruitment Coordinator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Clinical Trials Recruitment Coordinator, recruiting volunteers for Clinical Trials
Requiring a high degree of independent working, strong communication skills across a broad cross-section of people and good organisational skills, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate looking for a career in clinical research.
Join our Volunteer Management team as a Clinical Trials Recruitment Coordinator. In this role you will provide administrative and recruitment support in all aspects of volunteer recruitment into our clinical trials.
The successful candidate will at times act as a direct communication point for the volunteers by telephone and face to face. You will use our database to find volunteers for trials, entering and updating data to ensure continual accuracy, as well as assisting the Volunteer Recruitment Lead and coordinating the Volunteer Recruitment Administrators workloads to ensure that all aspects of volunteer recruitment are appropriately resourced.
Other tasks and responsibilities include:
- Production and distribution of detailed trial information to volunteers
- Working outside of core hours when necessary
- Attending study and departmental meetings
- Archiving study information as appropriate
- Quality checking and preparation of volunteer files and general administrative support as required.
- Organising appointments and ensure that all the paperwork is completed correctly in good time for the start of the trial.
- Calculation and organisation of payments to volunteers
- Preparation of metrics
- Maintaining accurate data on the database is critical throughout this process, so ideally you’ll have experience of dealing with a database in a previous job.
The ideal candidate will have previous relevant work experience, excellent written and spoken English. Strong IT and communication skills are also essential. Experience within a pharmaceutical, life sciences or recruitment environment is desirable but not essential.
Other skills and experience required:
- Previous administrative experience would be desirable
- Able to prioritise own and others workloads
- Proficiency in accurately maintaining databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Multitasking skills
- Proactive approach to overcoming challenges
- Full training will be provided
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.