GMP Facilities Technician
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to our continued growth and success a great opportunity has arisen for a GMP Facilities Technician to join our Facilities team based in Reading. In this role you will work within a small team to ensure GMP facilities are maintained and available for use.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist with scheduling and managing planned maintenance work, including ensuring that PPM tracking systems are maintained.
- Ensure that all contractors working in the building are supervised and are working in accordance with the company’s H&S procedures.
- Support the monitoring of critical alarms & those generated by the environmental monitoring system, and where necessary react, investigate and rectify the fault. Where required, provide out of hours cover in the event of excursions to critical equipment.
- Assist facilities management in the preparation of reports relating to deviations, change controls, protocols & temperature mapping as well as monthly reports.
- Assist with the organisation of maintenance contracts for core equipment ie. Air handling units, humidifiers, compressors, generators, controlled storage areas and fridges & freezers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of GMP
- Experience of facilities PPM
- Experience of facilities management/monitoring systems
- Experience of working with electronic document management systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Available to support out of hours cover (on a rota basis)
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.