Client Proposal Coordinator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
An exciting development opportunity has arisen for a Scientist to join the Client Services team as a Client Proposal Coordinator on a permanent basis. The role is ideally suited to someone looking to expand their understanding of the business and looking to potentially move into a more Client facing/commercial role.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to discuss work needs with Clients and to attend client meetings which may be on or off-site. Coordinating with Business Development, Subject Matter Experts and management. The successful applicant will create a diverse range of technical work proposals for review, approval and delivery to clients.
- Working with Quotient Lead Scientists/SMEs, Business Development and potential Clients to determine the scope of work requests
- Hosting and attending teleconferences and face-to-face client meetings, as required
- Arranging Internal Strategy and Deal Calls to ensure that the proposals have the support of the Lead Scientists/SMEs, management and are aligned with Business strategy
- Partake in regular Sales Calls with BDs and management teams to review business opportunities
- Creating work proposals and the associated pricing elements for review, approval and delivery
- Creating indicative project timelines, mapping out interdependencies and aligning with resource availability
- Follow up with Business Development/Clients and responding to any queries relating to the technical aspects of proposals
- As required, updating the content of prepared proposals based on client feedback
- Generate opportunities in Salesforce and maintain them for the lifecycle of the opportunity
- Creating WSC documentation to support changes to project scope
Other skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Chemistry/Analytical Sciences and extensive experience of working in a CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) environment is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and produce high-quality work with attention to detail
- A flexible approach to new work challenges and the ability to work to demanding timelines
- Experience of Microsoft Project is advantageous but not essential
- Experience and knowledge of formulation development is advantageous
- Previous experience in a Client facing role or proposal preparation would be advantageous but not essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.