Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
The Marketing Manager/Director will work within the marketing department to help with multi-channel B2B marketing initiatives including but not limited to, marketing campaign management, budgetary management, online advertising, social media, email marketing, and event management for US focused events. They will assist in managing the marketing calendar by building dynamic marketing campaigns and content while maintaining and optimizing all aspects of the campaign, as well as reporting and analysis. They will provide oversight of the global marketing budget and manage third party media vendors and media placements. They will provide well-thought out, results-driven recommendations on how to increase lead generation and drive forward programs that ultimately help Quotient Sciences build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Analysis & Reporting
- Establish KPI’s for marketing tactics and US events
- Draft and submit reporting on outcome of deployed marketing tactics and US events to broader commercial team
- Manage global monthly reporting of ROI and KPI’s from all marketing channels and events
- Develop department process maps and new processes alongside CRM manager
- Assist in updating campaign information, updating accounts and contacts and entering conference reporting data post show into Salesforce
- Staying on top of industry and competitor updates including news, trends, technology, and events and assist in ongoing competitive intelligence research
- Oversight of the global marketing budget
- Management of US marketing budget
Content Development & Campaign Management
- Assist in the development of campaign messaging strategy for marketing calendar
- Support global marketing campaign development, content development, campaign management, campaign analysis and reporting
- Manages PR outreach initiatives and relationships with media partners, agencies, independent contractors, and vendors as necessary, to coordinate the promotions and deliver assets.
- Develop and manage email marketing strategy including nuture/drip campaigns and ABM strategies & lead generation initiatives.
- Assist with US recruitment marketing efforts as needed
- Assist with content creation for video, landing pages, social media postings and blogs
- Manager of Brand & Social Marketing Executive, with oversight of company’s social media channels, ensuring the online ‘voice’ of Quotient Sciences” continues to grow following, promote, engagement and strengthen an online community
- Oversee global digital events calendar and event deployment & reporting
- Oversee US in-person events/seminars/tradeshow calendar with regard to event management, logistics, event set-up/follow-up, training, reporting
- Source event venue locations, oversee catering needs & manage trade show booth logistics
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks simultaneously
- Working outside normal working hours
- Gain understanding of technical language
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven marketing experience with managerial experience preferred
- Experience of working in a marketing role within the Pharmaceutical or Clinical research industry highly preferred
- B2B Marketing experience is a must
- Strong digital marketing skills in building, delivering and analysing and reporting on: SEO, PPC, social media, online analytics, e-marketing campaigns, and CMS website development
- Good understanding of the latest online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in trade show and event coordinating, event management & logistics and event marketing strategies
- Experience in PR and managing media partners and agencies
- Must be very organized and comfortable with deadlines
- Be results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills with the ability to work independently in a remote role and collaboratively with extended marketing team
- Strong analytical mind and reporting skills
- Excellent computer systems skills and experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Salesforce. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro), Pardot, HTML, CSS is a plus.
- Able to collaborate effectively with other employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Experience with budgetary management
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.