Quality Systems Administrator - Maternity Cover
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have a new opportunity for a temporary Quality Systems Administrator (Maternity cover) to join the QA Department based at the site in Nottingham. This is a part-time position, 22.5 hours per week over 3 days. For this role you will be working from home, however this is subject to change.
In this part-time role, you will be responsible for supporting the provision and development of an efficient and effective Vendor management process. You will be required to comply & adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance through the Quality framework and follow procedures that govern the work performed in this role.
- Working effectively with colleagues across all functional areas to achieve objectives whilst maintaining good working relationships.
- Providing administrative support for all vendor qualification and re-qualification requirements
- Assist with the completion of initial assessment and/or risk rating paperwork for any new or existing vendor, as required.
- Maintenance of a centralised Vendor repository
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is in place in respect supporting the Vendor accounts e.g. Quality agreement, Technical Agreement, Supplier agreement
- Supporting QI/CAPA management for any issues relating to third parties
- Providing cover for other team members as appropriate
We are looking for a collaborative and dynamic administrator who will thrive in a fast-paced working environment, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE/ A level
- Previous administration experience; collating and organising large amounts of complex data.
- You will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
- Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and/ or Good Manufacturing Practice is desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.