HR Coordinator (People Coordinator)
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes across Philadelphia & Miami sites. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- To coordinate the new starter and on boarding process including: reviewing new starter paperwork, requesting onboarding and IT set up and setting up employee files.
- To coordinate all staff changes and leaver processes
- Maintaining HR systems, employee files and keeping filing up to date
- Issuing on-boarding surveys
- Updating the Company organization chart as and when required
- Maintenance of the HR Inside Q intranet page
- Supporting the production of reports and HR metrics
- Dealing with general employee enquiries
- Supporting recruitment activities as and when required
- Assisting HR onboarding for new starters.
- General HR administration and support to the HR team.
- Prepares new-employee files
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- Making suggestions for improvement
- Learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Is available for other duties as required.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands while performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- The employee is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop and kneel
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent; two years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective HR administration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, mail merge) and related business and communication tools
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- May work on site, remotely, or combination
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.