Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to business growth, we have a brand new opportunity for a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Acting as project manager and client point of contact, for integrated projects, working with lead scientists, clients, and senior management as necessary.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- In concert with lead scientists and clients, define the project scope, resource requirements, goals, and project deliverables
- Work with the Head of Client Services to develop and implement effective and efficient tools for the tracking and management of project tasks, activities, and milestones
- Attend, lead and provide input to teleconferences and face to-face client meetings
- Lead project meetings and workshops, ensuring that clear, concise agendas are set and followed, with actions recorded and followed up
- Capture, track, and monitor milestones from project plans, communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s)
- Prepare relevant weekly/biweekly Client reports
- Effectively manage expectations of Clients and Operational leaders as required
- Work with due regard to health & safety of self & others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidate will have excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills and experience of Microsoft project. They will have a proven track record of project management and excellent knowledge of early phase. CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) requirements is essential.
Other skills and and experience required:
The successful candidate will have a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline and experience of working in a CMC environment. They will be AMP or Prince 2 Qualified.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.